Every one who came and asked me about my breakup today were all so shocked to find me calm and composed. It was astounding to them that i was okay. Maybe because i have a track record of wasting away in misery after a breakup...not important. I'm a girl, i'm allowed to be sad. Really, i had my mind all over my Ulta package arriving today :D With my six new jumbo eye pencils! :D I'll schedule the haul....after i'm done with the Prom haul....i guess. Do you reallllyyy reallly want to see the foundation reviews? Because i kinda don't want to do them, because i don't know anything about foundation, other then i hate it. I'll put up a poll for a few days and see if anyone had a strong opinion about it. sill waiting on my order from Antoinette's Revolution, should be getting here fairly soon....hopefully.
If these is anything wrong with this post let me know, because it got all honked out when Blogger went down
since i'm going for ultra color today i started with an over the top white base.
NYX Milk all over eye area
Then i used Tako (white) from lash line to brow
Starting on the lid with Afterparty (Blue) I covered all the lid with the exception of the inner corner
With Dollypop (pink) I warped around the blue extending into my brow bone area and all in my crease
For the purpose of this look, i'm going to call my normal crease my deep crease. I blended in plenty of Poison Plum (Purple) in the area in between the blue and pink
When i looked at my notes for this it took me a few seconds to remember what "Parap" was.
Turns out i used BFTE's Paradise lightly on the inner corner to transition the blue to white. careful not to over power the white
Fun stuff now. With Hard Candy's "Sinful" powder keg i went over what was left of my brow bone. the great thing about this color is that it'd kinda difficult to mess things up with it
Back on the lower lash line i used some more of Paradise combined with tako on the inner corner
Again with Hard Candy's "Sinful" powder keg, i went very lightly under Paradise on the lower lash line
Now some black gel liner on the water line....careful not to overload it like i did this morning. I had a HUGE blob in my eye...because i'm dumb sometimes.
Make sure you just go crazy with your blending brush for a little but to make sure your colors are at least kinda even
Then mascara
Yum.
I paired this look with a pinky purple lipstick
(Cover Girl's "Divine")
My cat sat in my lap the whole time i was doing this. And tried four times to knock over my jar of Paradise
Product List:
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk-All over lid
- Sugarpill’s Dollypop-Above blue
- Sugarpill’s Poison Plum-Crease
- Sugarpill’s Afterparty-Lid
- Sugarpill’s Tako-Lash line to brow bone
- Beauty From the Earth’s Paradise-Inner corner and lower lash line
- Maybelline “The Falsies” Volume Express mascara
- Maybelline New York Eye Studio Gel Liner in Charcoal- Waterline
- Hard Candy Powder Keg in “Sinful”-Brow bone/Lower lash line
Then she wanted her makeups done



















I seriously am madly in love with this combo and your blending! I hope you feel better soon <3 We kiss a bunch of frogs in our lifetime before we can find that one great guy.
ReplyDeleteOkay, the braids are so damn cute on you! Love this look! It reminds me of cotton candy lol. Sorry to hear about your breakup. :( What nyx jumbo pencils did you get? =D
ReplyDeleteThanks both of you ^.^
ReplyDeleteI got....ohh ohhh, black bean, electric blue, oyster, pots and pans, strawberry milk,and lemon (i think)
I love electric blue...I'm sure you will too with your blues =D black bean is a fave too.
ReplyDeleteGal I'm gonna kill Blogger for accidentally deleting comments when their system was down. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteBut hey, I really love this look even if I had to comment again. Love the color combo and your blending :D
Lol, i appreciate you coming back and re-commenting :)
ReplyDelete