Monday, May 16, 2011

Rimmel’s Moisture Renew Lipstick in “Dreamy” (Review)

Pin It

Again, this was just a random pick up for really no reason at all other then for some reason this color was speaking to me. I really loved the last Rimmel lipstick I picked up so I thought I’d give this one a shot. While I still love the formula, I’m no so crazy about this color. Only because it’s kinda sheer, and I’m not a fan of sheer lipsticks.


Company Description:Smoother Lips, Better Colour. This moisture-infused lip essential reduces lip dryness by up to 65% for smoother lips and better colour. Developed with SPF 18 and a cutting edge Self Adapting Moisture Complex that features Hylaronic Acid, Collagen and Vitamins A, C and E to nourish lips, leaving them with a smoother surface for better colour application and wear. 24 creamy, moisturizing shades come richly wrapped in an elegant metallic purple case.

What I Think: This is so far one of my top favorite formulated lipsticks. I really like the idea that it had SPF built in along with amazing colors. It leaves me lips feeling soft and lovely. Sometimes keeping color in place with this particular shade can be a bit annoying, but I really like it over all.
This color called out to me because it had a slight orange tint to it when it’s still in the tube. For some reason I’m draw to orange lipsticks.

For the price I think the amount of product is perfect. One reason I really love these Rimmel lipsticks is that they are a good quality at an affordable price.
 And you know, because this lipstick packaging is bright shiny purple, it automatically makes me love it.

 This color has a lot of shine to it, and it does translate onto your lips but not as overpowering. It gives my lips a nice heavenly like glow, not adding to much color but also not doing nothing
.
CLICK ANY PICTURE FOR LARGER VIEW
 From Top To Bottom
One Coat
Three Coats
Six Coats
 This color is semi buildable but does not get super strong. Since this is not an opaque lipstick it’s more difficult to get more of less color out of this.
BEFORE
AFTER
With Flash
Comes off quite a bit



Price: $5.49 at Target

Worth it?:Most defiantly. For the super reasonable price, if you don’t already own one of these you should go get one. You’ll fall in love with the SPF silky smooth formula, because you’re going to love the way your lips look and feel after wearing these. This particular color is a little iffy for me, but I like it never the less

Will I Buy It Again?: I probably will. I really like the formula a lot. It's not to sticky or slimy and not to dry either. It's really just about right. The color pay off is great, and it stays on for a long while.  For my next one i just have to find a color i like. They do have a variety, but I’m looking for a little bit more bold

ALSO REVIEWED FROM THIS HAUL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...