Do you ever feel like just being obnoxious with your makeup? Today i did. And when i feel like being obnoxious, i reach for Sugarpill. And when i want to be extra obnoxious, i fill in my eye brows with purple eye liner. Today is one of those days. One of those day's when i go into school late and have way to much time to sit at my vanity and keep pulling out more and more colors. Then i open the drawer to my right and discover that i still have an ungodly amount of glitter. I'm talking enough glitter that i should never have to buy glitter ever again. But i love glitter to much. Hence why i have about a full pound of glitter. American pound...not those other prounds. I'm from America! We don't like your reasonable measurements! My mom just came up to me and said this "Why do you look like such a drag queen today?!?!, Let me see! Oh gawd, that's a little much don't you think? Why do your dress like such a hooker?! Your not a hooker?! Are you?!!?!!?" :)
My boyfrined had to see this on my blog because i didn't see him today, but he said "You look like a hooker that buys her makeup at the 99cent store"
My boyfrined had to see this on my blog because i didn't see him today, but he said "You look like a hooker that buys her makeup at the 99cent store"
Begin by covering your entire eye with a stick white base
Start off with a tick line of Royal Sugar from your brow to your lash line, and a bit on your lower lash line too
On the outside of Royal Sugar use a bright pink like Dollypop
To cover the rest of the area use Sugarpill's Midori
I then covered Midori with BFTE's Lavish
Ontop of Royal Sugar i used BFTE's Blueberry
And ontop of Dollypop i used BFTE's Passion
At this time i kinda had a bald spot on Royal Sugar so i tried to cover that with BFTE's Paradise
Now, with a dark purple eye liner i very crappily lined along my upper and lower lash lines
Then i took some chunky pink glitter and stuck a bunch of it under my eyes
Then i filled in my eye brows with a lighter purple eye liner
Add a bunch of mascaraaaa
Then i took some chunky pink glitter and stuck a bunch of it under my eyes
Then i filled in my eye brows with a lighter purple eye liner
Add a bunch of mascaraaaa
And for the record, i'm highly aware of how ridiculous i looked today.
At least i have the guts to go out like this. I went to school like this.
At least i have the guts to go out like this. I went to school like this.
Product List:
Look 71 (4-21-11) LOOK AT ME!
- · NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk-All over eye area
- · Sugarpill’s Royal Sugar-Middle of one eye, off center on the other
- · Sugarpill’s Dollypop-Outside Royal Sugar
- · Sugarpill’s Midori-Inside of Royal Sugar
- · Beauty From the Earth’s Lavish-Over Midori
- · Beauty From the Earth’s Blueberry-Over Royal Sugar
- · Beauty From the Earth’s Passion-Over Dollypop
- · Beauty From the Earth’s Paradise- Over Blueberry
- · Sonia Kashuk K20 Purple Passion Eye Definer-Along lower and upper lash lines. Dot on outer corner
- · Rimmel London Exaggerate Water Proof Eye Definer in Purple Shock-Eyebrows
- · Manic Panic Glitter Jewels-Under eyes
- · Maybelline “The Falsies” Volume Express mascara
SHE'S SO CUTE!!
<3
I love my fluff
<3
I love my fluff

















Haha...you always make me freakin laugh!!! I love that you went to school like this! I love that you don't care what anyone thinks and you just like to do your own thing. That l/s looks great on you too, what is it??
ReplyDelete@Dani: Hehe i'm glad i can put a smile on someone's face ^.^ Because i always crack a smile when i see i have comments!!!
ReplyDeleteThe way i see it, i'm 18 now, and when i'm older, i'm probably not going to be able to do this with out someone trying to put me in a psych ward. Today i used Sugarpill's Sweet Heart pallet colors for bases, and cover then with Beauty From the Earth's Blueberry,Lavish, and Passion.
LOL! YOU ARE AWESOME! I LOVE YOU! I have been mistaken for both a hooker (wearing goth clubbing clothes in public places) and a drag queen (I'm tall and broad shouldered and I wear way too much makeup) and guess what there's nothing wrong with that!!!! I'm enjoying your looks, and your nails rock too! Also, your cat is very sweet! :)
ReplyDelete@Butterfly: Woo being mistaken for a hooker and drag queen! I'm glad your enjoying my posts ^.^ Thank you for reading, i love all of you!!
ReplyDeleteI love these colors! And wow, I gotta say I don't think you look like a hooker at all.. it's crazy and loud and colorful but I've never in my life seen a hooker with makeup like this lol. xD
ReplyDeleteI love how you're like "I crappily lined my eyes with purple liner and threw some glitter under my eyes" haha, made me lol :)
I love the colors but honey you need to work on your application. Its just an absolute disaster, its like you just smudged color all over your eyes and then put eyeliner on in the dark. The colors are AWESOME i would go out like that easily, its creative, but work on your hand skill please.....its just....sad.
ReplyDelete