Friday, April 15, 2011

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Maincure in "Purple Pulse" (Review)

Pin It

THE LAST OF TARGET HAUL #2!!! You know, just ,....another purple nail polish. Because i love purple.


Company Description:....Couldn't really find one...so sorry, no professional opinions for you.

What I Think: I think that these polishes are great, they really do act like a complete manicure. Meaning you must put down three coats to get a fabulous color.

It's purple i had to have it. Not as dark and amazing as Essie's Sexy Divide, but almost there. this id the polish your going to buy if your looking to save a buck, because this one is less expensive
 the brushes with these polishes really hold color well. You never had to go back for more. I do feel that the formula is a little to liqudy at first and it does take a little longer to dry compared to my other polishes. this is only a color i use if i'm not going any where for a while. I really needs it's time to dry, and since you have to use 3 coats it's very easy to mess it up, big time.
One, Two, and Three coats from left to right
I don't like that the first coat is like preety much clear,
Two coats your looking alright, but it really takes three to make this look amazing. For me this is a con because it means its a little more difficult to do half nail looks with this polish.
same as before, One,two and three coats from left to right. 
In this picture you can really see the color evolve. It goes form a soft lavender, to a meh purple with bald spots, to a stunning bright purple with some blue shimmers in it. I really like the shimmer in this polish, it really sets it off.

Price: $6.04 at Target...what those 4 cents are for, i don't know

Worth it?: I quite like this polish, but it does take a while to dry. You must use three cast for it to be amazing, or two reallly thick coats. Either way your going to use a lot of polish. For $6 it's an okay buy. It's a pretty color, but i'd rather spend the extra buck and get an Essie

Will I Buy It Again?: Probably. Just because its me. If i were you, i'd only buy another one if i positively needed that color.

12 comments:

  1. Haha great review. I look at these everytime I go to Target...and I've been eyeing that purple because I LOVE purple too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it a lot, you should probably get it :p then we could match

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading an article that will make people think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to
    comment!
    Here is my web site - lanautica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest online blogshop for
    wholesale & quantity korean accessories, accessories,
    earstuds, choker, rings, bracelet, hair & bracelet accessories.
    Promotion 35 % wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
    Have a look at my web site :: unemployment ohio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing
    a few months of hard work due to no backup.

    Do you have any solutions to protect against
    hackers?
    My site :: click through the next document

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! I've been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!
    Feel free to surf my blog ... gdzie kupic penilarge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Its in fact awesome article, I have got much clear idea concerning from this article.
    my site > seo company india

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis to take updated from latest information.
    my webpage :: web hosting delhi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, this weekend is good in support of me, as this
    occasion i am reading this wonderful educational article here at my home.


    Also visit my webpage: web design jakarta
    My page :: jasa pembuatan website

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, afterward
    having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.


    My web blog plenish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have
    to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Also visit my webpage wildpartygirls.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write
    some content for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.
    Thanks!

    My webpage :: www.babesflick.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...